ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

How to move the positions of any team on WE2002

3 participantes

team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 Empty How to move the positions of any team on WE2002

Mensaje por shirohigé 8/18/2019, 4:10 pm

Hollaaa
Today we gonna see how to move teams in WE2002 a tuto based from the tuto made by Fabio FJA which is:” Tutorial como mover gráficos no we2002 - Fabio FJA” but this time in other way
We have to use 4 things :
1_Epsxe 1.9.52
2_Cheat Engine
3_HexDec Workshop
4_CDmage to import our file
We have to work with them in the same time in the same environment
Now let’s Start !
First open Epsxe and go to configuration --->Video and make sure that the resolution will be like this picture, it’s about seeying results nothing elseteam - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 113
 ---
After that we gonna Open the game u want to edit the position with the emulator
Open the Cheat Engine and the HexDec program and with this we gonna open SELECT2.Bin of the specific game that you wanna modify
Finally open Cheat Engine  go to that icon and select Epsxe  team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 214
Click on Openteam - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 312

after than click on Memory View at least we gonna have this team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 411

This iso is already modified the ML positions made by Fabio FJA
Now we gonna try to modify another team for exemple Irlande !
Click on “Goto Adress” and we write this address “B82282” it indicate the localization of Irlande and u must use the file which indicate the position (X.Y) of the team you want move on with this you can recognize the team like Irlande the X,Y position is (00 00,F0 FF) yes like this, each corespendente X or Y has 2 bytes and I have a #Remark to make which is the teams are separated with 6 bytes and don’t try to modify this last 6 bytes cuz the texture of the flag will be modified ! OK Very Happy  team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 510

The red colored is the position of Irlande
Let me see we gonna try to modify it !!
team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 610

As u can see I modified the vertical position Y F0 FF to B0 EE
Each time u modify the position copy it and past it on SELECT2.bin with the HexDec porgram
team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 710

And u can do and modify whatever u want and which team u want just follow the steps and becareful and got some of patient
Save the HexDec modification and import the SELECT2.bin file with #CDmage
That’s All Very Happy
Before I close the subject I have to make some Remarks to make from my experience :
In modifying the positions make sure to use (+,-) keys on the keyboard to have the perfect positions in the bytes just go on it and press + or – of the keyboard to move them carefully
The mini Y vertical position is (78 00) the max (AF EE)
In modifying the horizontal position make sure to make them as the X positions of the Exel file (teams positions) the are made perfectly so u can switch them I made the detail on “team position”

My lasts words is Enjoooooyyy the modifications try to make many mistakes so with that u will earn the knowledge my homie Wink

I have to make a special thnx to my friend Fabio FJA a really genius guy
I have to thank every and each WE lover
Special tnx to ZONA WE I call it WE heaven’s hahaha <3 !!!
this is the link of the files : [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Salutations

SHIROHIGE
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 Empty Re: How to move the positions of any team on WE2002

Mensaje por ZAAZ 8/20/2019, 8:26 pm

Incredible my friend.
I need to make time to experiment with this. I am not an expert in hexa but it opens many possibilities.

Congratulations
ZAAZ
ZAAZ
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

team - How to move the positions of any team on WE2002 Empty Re: How to move the positions of any team on WE2002

Mensaje por shirohigé 8/21/2019, 6:54 am

ZAAZ escribió:Incredible my friend.
I need to make time to experiment with this. I am not an expert in hexa but it opens many possibilities.

Congratulations

You can try to make it it's very very easy than it's appear !!! HexDec is nothing compared to a Genius like u beleive me !!!
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Mensaje por Fabio fja 11/14/2019, 1:02 am

Excelente ,fico feliz que tenha entendido o meu tutorial base ,são poucos que entendem ,alias e um tema de nível médio mover gráficos em jogos de psx,estou programando um novo mapa para o jogo Rede Alert Retaliation psx ,estarei publicando em algum fórum .

Excelente trabalho amigo ,weforever.

Última edición por Fabio fja el 4/19/2020, 1:45 pm, editado 2 veces
Fabio fja
Fabio fja
Mod
Mod

Reconocimientos : App Maker

Mensaje por shirohigé 11/14/2019, 3:01 pm

Fabio fja escribió:Excelente ,fico feliz que tenha entendido o meu tutorial base ,sao poucos que entendem ,alias e um tema de nivel medio mover graficos em jogos de psx,estou programando um novo mapa para o jogo Rede Alert Retaliation psx ,estarei publicando em algum forum .         Excelente trabalho amigo ,weforever.
muito obrigado Génio, para mim, estou honrado por ter adicionado seu nome ao meu tutorial, porque é raro encontrar gênios como você
oooooo boas notícias, será realmente um aplicativo que atrairá muita gente
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado