ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️

+2
delasofuss
MPtv77
6 participantes

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

patch -  Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️

Mensaje por MPtv77 10/1/2019, 10:57 am

Winning Eleven 3 Final Version English Patch all the players names in English not Japanese,You will find in the download link the Game(iso) + option file to unlock FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania.

You might also watch&like other Winning Eleven Patches & Videos,Check my channel and kindly friends support me with your Subscriptions:
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Facebook Page:

Download Link for the game:

HAPPY GAMING FOR ALL
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

A mitoho y a Voyev0da les gusta esta publicaciòn

patch -  Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Re: Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️

Mensaje por delasofuss 2/8/2020, 8:29 am

Thank you very much... but, Why Music Menu Deleted ?! and Why the team names were not translated...
delasofuss
delasofuss
Miembro
Miembro

patch -  Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Re: Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/9/2020, 1:35 am

delasofuss escribió:Thank you very much... but, Why Music Menu Deleted ?!  and Why the team names were not translated...

Do you use Epsxe? The music is common issue in Epsxe make sure in the sound Plugins you choose ePSXE SPU core,TRY THIS!
Regarding the names, did you load the option file?i already uploaded the game with the option file with the English translation names.

check my channel you will find more of Winning Eleven

Thanks Smile
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por delasofuss 2/9/2020, 7:05 am

i use playstation classic (autobleem)... and (WE3) main menu music is off !  i loaded option file and just added the 4 special teams , and Not anything else...( player name is english but team name is Japanese)!

Please upload the game in .bin/cue format and option file in (.MCD) format... [for PlayStation Classic].
delasofuss
delasofuss
Miembro
Miembro

Mensaje por polipoli 2/9/2020, 3:50 pm

delasofuss escribió:i use playstation classic (autobleem)... and (WE3) main menu music is off !  i loaded option file and just added the 4 special teams , and Not anything else...( player name is english but team name is Japanese)!

Please upload the game in .bin/cue format and option file in (.MCD) format... [for PlayStation Classic].

Main menu music is off because the game is iso. It should be bin + cue to recognize the audio tracks. If you have the original bin + cue, you can import the files over, with cdmage, this way you take the translation and you have also the audio tracks
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/9/2020, 6:56 pm

polipoli escribió:
delasofuss escribió:i use playstation classic (autobleem)... and (WE3) main menu music is off !  i loaded option file and just added the 4 special teams , and Not anything else...( player name is english but team name is Japanese)!

Main menu music is off because the game is iso. It should be bin + cue to recognize the audio tracks. If you have the original bin + cue, you can import the files over, with cdmage, this way you take the translation and you have also the audio tracks

OK...I got your point...!!
I will do that and upload over again.
Thanks so much for this info,i appreciate what you shared here.

Regards
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/10/2020, 12:45 am

Hello friend,
I recently tried to extract the cue & bin files, i already extracted however the game doesnt work at all.
Here i found another Winning Eleven 3 Image that works as a charm with Music background & with no glitches ,I uploaded another option file with, Captain Names for each team in Capital letters, but unfortunately the world,euro and fc divo teams are still in Japanese names .

Regarding the English Names i tried various ways but at the end no way, it need to be edited with a program or with the HEX method, i found someone who edited Winning Eleven 4 with a program called "Arquivos para edição WE4" but unfortunately this program is old and couldn't be run on my Windows 10 latest update. You can check this program with the tutorial here [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
If you can try to run it on your PC and try to edit the Winning Eleven 3 players names...just try and let me know the results.

MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/10/2020, 12:47 am

Hello friend,
I recently tried to extract the cue & bin files, i already extracted however the game doesnt work at all.
Here i found another Winning Eleven 3 Image that works as a charm with Music background & with no glitches ,I uploaded another option file with, Captain Names for each team in Capital letters, but unfortunately the world,euro and fc divo teams are still in Japanese names .

Regarding the English Names i tried various ways but at the end no way, it need to be edited with a program or with the HEX method, i found someone who edited Winning Eleven 4 with a program called "Arquivos para edição WE4" but unfortunately this program is old and couldn't be run on my Windows 10 latest update. You can check this program with the tutorial here [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
If you can try to run it on your PC and try to edit the Winning Eleven 3 players names...just try and let me know the results.
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por delasofuss 2/10/2020, 7:23 am

Does this mean that the file you edited is .ISO format only? And you don't have the .bin or .pbp format?
delasofuss
delasofuss
Miembro
Miembro

Mensaje por delasofuss 2/10/2020, 9:17 am

polipoli escribió:

Please help me how to do this with CDmage ?! (I worked with it but couldn't)
delasofuss
delasofuss
Miembro
Miembro

Mensaje por DiegoPino 2/10/2020, 11:30 am

afro

.ISO file to .BIN/Cue its so easy

do the following steps:
1. Rename the .ISO file  to  .bin
2. Create a file .cue
3. Copy that code:
Código:
FILE "Winning-Eleven-3-Final-Version.bin" BINARY

REM ORIGINAL MEDIA-TYPE: CD

REM SESSION 01        ; Not supported by other applications (*)
    TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
      INDEX 01 00:00:00
      REM MSF: 00:00:00 = LBA: 0
    TRACK 02 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 18:13:55
      REM MSF: 18:13:55 = LBA: 82030
      INDEX 01 18:15:55
      REM MSF: 18:15:55 = LBA: 82180
    TRACK 03 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 18:29:01
      REM MSF: 18:29:01 = LBA: 83176
      INDEX 01 18:31:01
      REM MSF: 18:31:01 = LBA: 83326
    TRACK 04 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 18:52:41
      REM MSF: 18:52:41 = LBA: 84941
      INDEX 01 18:54:41
      REM MSF: 18:54:41 = LBA: 85091
    TRACK 05 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 20:59:11
      REM MSF: 20:59:11 = LBA: 94436
      INDEX 01 21:01:11
      REM MSF: 21:01:11 = LBA: 94586
    TRACK 06 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 22:01:10
      REM MSF: 22:01:10 = LBA: 99085
      INDEX 01 22:03:10
      REM MSF: 22:03:10 = LBA: 99235
    TRACK 07 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 23:03:12
      REM MSF: 23:03:12 = LBA: 103737
      INDEX 01 23:05:12
      REM MSF: 23:05:12 = LBA: 103887
    TRACK 08 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 25:15:13
      REM MSF: 25:15:13 = LBA: 113638
      INDEX 01 25:17:13
      REM MSF: 25:17:13 = LBA: 113788
    TRACK 09 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 27:06:03
      REM MSF: 27:06:03 = LBA: 121953
      INDEX 01 27:08:03
      REM MSF: 27:08:03 = LBA: 122103

REM (*) SESSION directives are unfortunately not properly supported
REM     'out there'.  IsoBuster however supports them !

Note: you must replace the text (Winning-Eleven-3-Final-Version.bin) for your name image.

4. Record image  with Nero Burning Rom or similar software.
5. Enjoy in your console PlayStation 1  patch -  Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ 2371380178

bye
DiegoPino
DiegoPino
Miembro Veterano
Miembro Veterano

Mensaje por polipoli 2/10/2020, 12:50 pm

DiegoPino escribió: afro

.ISO file to .BIN/Cue its so easy

do the following steps:
1. Rename the .ISO file  to  .bin
2. Create a file .cue
3. Copy that code:
Código:
FILE "Winning-Eleven-3-Final-Version.bin" BINARY

REM ORIGINAL MEDIA-TYPE: CD

REM SESSION 01        ; Not supported by other applications (*)
    TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
      INDEX 01 00:00:00
      REM MSF: 00:00:00 = LBA: 0
    TRACK 02 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 18:13:55
      REM MSF: 18:13:55 = LBA: 82030
      INDEX 01 18:15:55
      REM MSF: 18:15:55 = LBA: 82180
    TRACK 03 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 18:29:01
      REM MSF: 18:29:01 = LBA: 83176
      INDEX 01 18:31:01
      REM MSF: 18:31:01 = LBA: 83326
    TRACK 04 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 18:52:41
      REM MSF: 18:52:41 = LBA: 84941
      INDEX 01 18:54:41
      REM MSF: 18:54:41 = LBA: 85091
    TRACK 05 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 20:59:11
      REM MSF: 20:59:11 = LBA: 94436
      INDEX 01 21:01:11
      REM MSF: 21:01:11 = LBA: 94586
    TRACK 06 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 22:01:10
      REM MSF: 22:01:10 = LBA: 99085
      INDEX 01 22:03:10
      REM MSF: 22:03:10 = LBA: 99235
    TRACK 07 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 23:03:12
      REM MSF: 23:03:12 = LBA: 103737
      INDEX 01 23:05:12
      REM MSF: 23:05:12 = LBA: 103887
    TRACK 08 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 25:15:13
      REM MSF: 25:15:13 = LBA: 113638
      INDEX 01 25:17:13
      REM MSF: 25:17:13 = LBA: 113788
    TRACK 09 AUDIO
      INDEX 00 27:06:03
      REM MSF: 27:06:03 = LBA: 121953
      INDEX 01 27:08:03
      REM MSF: 27:08:03 = LBA: 122103

REM (*) SESSION directives are unfortunately not properly supported
REM     'out there'.  IsoBuster however supports them !

Note: you must replace the text (Winning-Eleven-3-Final-Version.bin) for your name image.

4. Record image  with Nero Burning Rom or similar software.
5. Enjoy in your console PlayStation 1  patch -  Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ 2371380178

bye
This method is not working correctly, the iso seems to be the full iso, same size, but after changing extension and adding the cue file, the sound of the audio tracks is corrupted
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por polipoli 2/10/2020, 1:04 pm

delasofuss escribió:
polipoli escribió:

First, you need the original We3 FV, the bin + cue
Then you have 2 ways:
1) Extract the files of the iso file with translation you downloaded from here, use cdmage, mode 2/2352. Extract just the files of the root, not bin, movie, sd_comp folders. Then open the original bin with cdmage and import those files (right click over the files and import)
2) To make it easier, i did a patch, apply it over the original bin, then pass eccregen to fix errors if any
This is the patch
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/12/2020, 3:05 pm

polipoli escribió:
delasofuss escribió:
polipoli escribió:

Then you have 2 ways:
1) Extract the files of the iso file with translation you downloaded from here, use cdmage, mode 2/2352. Extract just the files of the root, not bin, movie, sd_comp folders. Then open the original bin with cdmage and import those files (right click over the files and import)
2) To make it easier, i did a patch, apply it over the original bin, then pass eccregen to fix errors if any
This is the patch

Does it work for you, this method ? Question Question Question
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por polipoli 2/12/2020, 6:06 pm

MPtv77 escribió:
polipoli escribió:
delasofuss escribió:
polipoli escribió:

Then you have 2 ways:
This is the patch

Of course, checked by myself
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/15/2020, 3:47 am

polipoli escribió:
MPtv77 escribió:
polipoli escribió:
delasofuss escribió:
polipoli escribió:

Then you have 2 ways:
This is the patch

Of course, checked by myself

Thank you Smile
From where you get this patch...?
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por polipoli 2/15/2020, 2:03 pm

I created it, I did method 1), then i created the ppf comparing the original iso with the translated iso
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por MPtv77 2/15/2020, 4:33 pm

polipoli escribió:I created it, I did method 1), then i created the ppf comparing the original iso with the translated iso

Bravo man....GOOD JOB!!
Which programs did you use to open the internal files and made the modifications for the translation?
Another question: Do you know how to extract the music from the ISO ?
MPtv77
MPtv77
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por polipoli 2/15/2020, 8:09 pm

MPtv77 escribió:
polipoli escribió:I created it, I did method 1), then i created the ppf comparing the original iso with the translated iso

Bravo man....GOOD JOB!!
Which programs did you use to open the internal files and made the modifications for the translation?
Another question: Do you know how to extract the music from the ISO ?

I explained it, I used the program cdmage. I extracted the files of the iso translated to english, using cdmage, mode 2/2352. I extracted just the files of the root, those files contains the texts. The files of the folders are images or audios. Then I opened the original bin with cdmage and imported those files (right click over the files and import)

You can extract the audio tracks with cdmage. Open the cue file, in the left menu right click over the audio track, extract track, choose destination and select audio as wav. You can even listen the audio tracks with cdmage, left click over the track and play the audio
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por delasofuss 2/16/2020, 6:00 am

After adding the option file, the names of the players in the World All Stars team are Japanese ! (Before adding the option file, the names of the players in the W.A.S are English!)
Why is this happening?
delasofuss
delasofuss
Miembro
Miembro

patch -  Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English Patch) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Winning Eleven 3 Final Version (English) - ⚽️ FC DIVO Stars+World All Stars+Euro All Stars+Golden Romania ⚽️ Empty Saved full ENG for WE3 Final mod english

Mensaje por Invitado 4/8/2020, 5:15 pm

delasofuss escribió:After adding the option file, the names of the players in the World All Stars team are Japanese ! (Before adding the option file, the names of the players in the W.A.S are English!) Why is this happening?
Because OF got W.A.S before edit name (by Konami Code). You can fix by my OF here, compatible WE3Final mod English:
Código:
mediafire.com/file/4nqfx3kq3rs68yi/WE3finalENG.mcr
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado 6/26/2020, 10:37 am

Thank you for your most wonderful effort, I downloaded winning Eleven 3 English iso+Option File but I don't know what to do next I hope someone will guide me to what I'm doing
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado 6/27/2020, 10:41 pm

KimoAlii escribió:...I downloaded winning Eleven 3 English iso+Option File but I don't know what to do next I hope someone will guide me to what I'm doing
- Use "ePSXe" emulator to play PSX game on PC/Laptop or Android devices.
- View tutorial video:
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por mazzola 11/27/2020, 1:10 am

Aqui un video jugando este gran parche:

mazzola
mazzola
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente