ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

[Polish Patch] WeOps '21 1.0 Club Teams by project #PolWe

2 participantes

patch - [Polish Patch] WeOps '21 1.0 Club Teams by project #PolWe Empty [Polish Patch] WeOps '21 1.0 Club Teams by project #PolWe

Mensaje por Giggsy 1/15/2021, 1:00 am

Hello to all of you "ZonaWe" forum users,

I honestly don't know how to address you, but I wanted to write simply and clearly to your editors.
I wanted to write to you about the project of the game roman Winning Eleven 2002 on the Polish scene.

The name of the project is: WeOps '21 1.0 Club Teams [PKO BP Ekstraklasa].

Namely, I am a user who creates a patch for the game Winning Eleven 2002 in Poland and I have made the skeletons of the teams so far. Here is my excel file for you: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo] - probably the skeletons are not very good, but this is what I wanted to present as a start.

Other than that, it's hard for me to deal with the different graphics in the game menu and the game in general. I wanted to ask you if anyone would like to help me out and finish the project with me.

Some of you probably won't take this seriously, but I'd like to work with you if possible.

The main thing here is to insert such elements into the game as:
1. in the team selection menu I would like to add the club crests of the teams on a white background or any other way.
2. i would like to visually change the game roman menu.
3. i have an idea to change the start page of the game root.
4. make the creation of different types of balls and field flags in the corners of the fields.
5. make a set of outfits for each team and goalkeeper outfits.

If anyone would like to get involved in the project and help, let me know.

If no one is interested then don't bother, but in general I would like someone to help if it's not a problem for you.

Of course I will be grateful for the help and will include such a user from you in the implementation of the patch.

For support, attention and kind word in advance thanks.

Best regards to all the administrators of "ZonaWe" forum as well as the users themselves,
Giggsy.
Giggsy
Giggsy
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

A Chapolim777 le gusta esta publicaciòn

patch - [Polish Patch] WeOps '21 1.0 Club Teams by project #PolWe Empty Re: [Polish Patch] WeOps '21 1.0 Club Teams by project #PolWe

Mensaje por lolafg 1/18/2021, 4:19 am

Cool Hola , si tienes las texs de esa liga ( pes6 o pes 2013) te las puedo hacer....dejame saber.
lolafg
lolafg
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

A Chapolim777 le gusta esta publicaciòn