ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

shoes colors and flash removed for WE4

2 participantes

shoes colors and flash removed for WE4 Empty shoes colors and flash removed for WE4

Mensaje por shirohigé 5/18/2019, 10:42 am

Hollaaa sénoras

it's a Dat2D for WE4 i've modified the color of boots and i also removed the flash in the screen of the gameplay (throw in ,corner kick ...ex) for those who like the variety i made it a long time ago so I said there is people would like to get it Very Happy

enjoy !

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

shoes colors and flash removed for WE4 Empty Re: shoes colors and flash removed for WE4

Mensaje por Jorgepuerto 6/21/2020, 4:51 pm

shirohigé escribió:Hollaaa sénoras

it's a Dat2D for WE4 i've modified the color of boots and i also removed the flash in the screen of the gameplay (throw in ,corner kick ...ex) for those who like the variety i made it a long time ago so I said there is people would like to get it Very Happy

enjoy !

Hola Shirohigé, un poco tarde talvez pero... tienes un screen de éste trabajo???
Jorgepuerto
Jorgepuerto
Miembro Destacado
Miembro Destacado

A shirohigé le gusta esta publicaciòn

shoes colors and flash removed for WE4 Empty Re: shoes colors and flash removed for WE4

Mensaje por shirohigé 6/28/2020, 11:04 am

Jorgepuerto escribió:
shirohigé escribió:Hollaaa sénoras

enjoy !

Hola Shirohigé, un poco tarde talvez pero... tienes un screen de éste trabajo???

Hollaaa el Genio del WE4, sii siiiii you can download the Dat2d directly from the link ! and you can inser your boots, i've seen in your games you have edited them it's like WE2002 with WE compressor !!!
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado