ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

the IA of GAME.bin in WE2002

2 participantes

the IA of GAME.bin in WE2002  Empty the IA of GAME.bin in WE2002

Mensaje por shirohigé 8/30/2019, 12:22 pm

Hellooo everyone

the question in my mind this days is can we localizate the IA of WE2002 we know that it's on GAME.bin but how we gonna do if we want to change the game play for exemple i want to modify the IA WE2002 to IA WE2000ù23 i've tried to do it with HexDec but no success !!

does anyone got an idea or anything in this way or we can do a search a very deep one to find how to get the bytes of each version of WE !!!
we can also have a gameplay like PS2 (this is a joke i know hhhh) but we can try to do something new in and for WE !!!

Salutations
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

the IA of GAME.bin in WE2002  Empty Re: the IA of GAME.bin in WE2002

Mensaje por polipoli 8/30/2019, 7:34 pm

We know few thing about the file GAME.BIN, the camera offsets and few more. I tried to do what you say, import the file GAME.BIN of we2000u23 over we2002. I tested few bytes, because most of the times the game crashed. You can see the result in superpack v6, I discovered some offsets
Superpack v6\We2002\Hack\Corrupción GAME.BIN - polipoli.txt

The best way to know about this file and AI is corrupting the file. Corrupt the file, be lucky to be able to run the game and find out if something change. Camera offsets were discovered this way, corrupting the file GAME.BIN

Import the whole gameplay I think is impossible. Different orders, different offsets of the things called by the orders....too complex. If you wanna play we2000u23 AI, you must play we2000u23
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por shirohigé 9/2/2019, 3:58 pm

i didn't mean the whole game play but some different thing like the way he speed and some moves
i've tried to move some offset sometimes the game blocks sometimes the players ar not in there places sometimes the times is over 44:15 and sometimes he detectes offside and the player is not !!! so many remarks and i don't got enoughth time to explore the whole GAME.BIN u said it's impossible but i think it is possible to do it's some researches to do that's all
i remember one time i asked u how to change the contribution of stadium in each team in ML u said it was impossible to do buuut ! FABIO FJA did it easly !!
i hope that everyone can make this kind of things testing the file and see what are the changes
salutations
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Mensaje por polipoli 9/2/2019, 9:15 pm

shirohigé escribió:
i remember one time i asked u how to change the contribution of stadium in each team in ML u said it was impossible to do buuut ! FABIO FJA did it easly !!
I didn't say it was impossible, I said that at that moment it was unknown, Fabio FJA discovered the offsets later. I quote myself, taken from this post
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

polipoli escribió:The stadiums of every team can be surely changed, but nobody knows how to do it and it's difficult to find out.

Of course we can discover things about the file GAME.BIN, in fact I discovered some, but as I said, when we corrupt the iso most of the times the game will crash, so it takes a lot of time testing

polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por shirohigé 9/3/2019, 8:06 am

polipoli escribió:
shirohigé escribió:
I didn't say it was impossible, I said that at that moment it was unknown, Fabio FJA discovered the offsets later. I quote myself, taken from this post
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

polipoli escribió:The stadiums of every team can be surely changed, but nobody knows how to do it and it's difficult to find out.

Of course we can discover things about the file GAME.BIN, in fact I discovered some, but as I said, when we corrupt the iso most of the times the game will crash, so it takes a lot of time testing

this is what i said too, but my suggestion is we can share this work for many of the members to test them for exemple
the GAME.BIN file got 600000(i don't know the real number of them) offset for exemple me i gonna work on the first 100000 once another user can test from 100000 to 200000 so with that we can gain the time !
i propose to make a big annonce to make a big search
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado