ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom?

2 participantes

Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom? Empty Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom?

Mensaje por iceworld 2/14/2020, 12:20 am

Using TeamEditor, we can modify all the players' default positions on the pitch, only except the goalkeeper's default position.
In the game, we can edit all the players' default positions, and also excluding the goalkeeper's default position.

I even find out the goalkeeper's default X coordinate is 2, the default Y coordinate may be 50.
But I cannot find out where they are in the rom.

So, I want to ask: how to find the goalkeeper's default position?
Thanks.
iceworld
iceworld
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom? Empty Re: Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom?

Mensaje por polipoli 2/14/2020, 12:38 pm

iceworld escribió:Using TeamEditor, we can modify all the players' default positions on the pitch, only except the goalkeeper's default position.
In the game, we can edit all the players' default positions, and also excluding the goalkeeper's default position.

I even find out the goalkeeper's default X coordinate is 2, the default Y coordinate may be 50.
But I cannot find out where they are in the rom.

So, I want to ask: how to find the goalkeeper's default position?
Thanks.
The GK XY position is not included in the formations.

XY position in the default formations (4-4-2A, 4-4-2B, etc) starts in the ISO offset 374740. The system is 10 bytes for X position + 10 bytes for Y position. But the GK position is not there.

The formations of the teams starts in ISO offset 265260. The system is 10 bytes for position (GK, CB, etc) + 10 bytes for X position + 10 bytes for Y position. But the GK position is not there.

The XY position, in hexadecimal, of the DH in 4-4-2A formation is (12, 34), so the GK position must be (1, 34) or (2, 34). It's unknown the position of the GK in the iso. It must be somewhere else, I think editing that offset would change the position of all the GK in the game, but as I said before, the offset is unknown
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom? Empty Re: Hello, I'm here to ask how to find the default position of goalkeepers in the WE 2002 or WE 2000 rom?

Mensaje por iceworld 2/15/2020, 8:20 am

polipoli, you and Fabio, Julio, Zaaz are all masters of WE2002 rom hacking.
Try to find the goalkeeper's default position.
iceworld
iceworld
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por iceworld 2/15/2020, 8:22 am

And the GK position could possibly be (2, 34) in hexadecimal.
iceworld
iceworld
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

Mensaje por polipoli 2/15/2020, 8:33 pm

iceworld escribió:And the GK position could possibly be (2, 34) in hexadecimal.
yes, I would say (1, 34) or (2, 34). Too hard to find it, few bytes. You could try looking in the zone of the offsets i said. You could also try using cheat engine. Anyway I think it's not interesting moving the GK. Moving it one or 2 pixels won't do the game better. And if you want to do a hack like putting the GK as forward etc, it can be funny some seconds, but no more
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado