ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Creditos ganados por victoria en ML

2 participantes

Creditos ganados por victoria en ML Empty Creditos ganados por victoria en ML

Mensaje por shirohigé 12/10/2020, 6:28 pm

FonchiV escribió:Aqui pueden postear sus pedidos, pedimos por favor, tengan a bien hacerlo una sola vez. Y sobre todo respetando los tiempos que tenemos, nada es urgente en cuanto estas cuestiones y todos tenemos nuestras vidas. Gracias!

hello bro it's the first time for me to talk with you usually I communicate with Fabio or Polipoli or Zaaz, I would like to say tnx very much for creating this forum

I got a question of course it's for the others too, how we can modify the bonus point or the bacis point given after each match on the master league of course in WE2002
the corespending file is SELECT4.bin of course Fabio lead me the information of the localisation of my curious question !!! I've tried some researches but I didn't got results !!!
in my researches I based on finding the hexdec number '04' it's the basic point we we win a match on ML and '06' in difficult mode, I was esposed to many offset over 500 at less !!

tnx in advance for helping guys

salutations
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Creditos ganados por victoria en ML Empty Re: Creditos ganados por victoria en ML

Mensaje por polipoli 12/10/2020, 7:04 pm

shirohigé escribió:
FonchiV escribió:Aqui pueden postear sus pedidos, pedimos por favor, tengan a bien hacerlo una sola vez. Y sobre todo respetando los tiempos que tenemos, nada es urgente en cuanto estas cuestiones y todos tenemos nuestras vidas. Gracias!

hello bro it's the first time for me to talk with you usually I communicate with Fabio or Polipoli or Zaaz, I would like to say tnx very much for creating this forum

I got a question of course it's for the others too, how we can modify the bonus point or the bacis point given after each match on the master league of course in WE2002
the corespending file is SELECT4.bin of course Fabio lead me the information of the localisation of my curious  question !!! I've tried some researches but I didn't got results !!!
in my researches I based on finding the hexdec number '04' it's the basic point we we win a match on ML and '06' in difficult mode, I was esposed to many offset over 500 at less !!

salutations

Look around the offset 3266428. The offset 3266428 gives the value of the 20 initial credits. 14 hex = 20 dec
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Creditos ganados por victoria en ML Empty Re: Creditos ganados por victoria en ML

Mensaje por shirohigé 12/10/2020, 7:08 pm

polipoli escribió:
shirohigé escribió:

the corespending file is SELECT4.bin of course Fabio lead me the information of the localisation of my curious  question !!! I've tried some researches but I didn't got results !!!

salutations

Look around the offset 3266428. The offset 3266428 gives the value of the 20 initial credits. 14 hex = 20 dec

that's exactly what I did but Unfortunately no results :/ !!!
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Mensaje por polipoli 12/10/2020, 7:38 pm

I would look for the RAM address , first win a game, then lose a game, compare those values 4 and 0 with cheat engine and you will get it. I explain how to do that in my hack tutorial. Once you know the RAM address, you can find the rom offset using the debugger, I explain it also in my tutorial.

Anyway I think it takes too much time (you must play full games) for such an unimportant thing, in my opinion
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Mensaje por shirohigé 12/11/2020, 3:40 am

polipoli escribió:I would look for the RAM address , first win a game, then lose a game, compare those values 4 and 0 with cheat engine and you will get it. I explain how to do that in my hack tutorial. Once you know the RAM address, you can find the rom offset using the debugger, I explain it also in my tutorial.

Anyway I think it takes too much time (you must play full games) for such an unimportant thing, in my opinion

this is the fact and the porpuse for what the forum is made for !! to bring something new, no matter if it's not really important thing for the others but others are really intressted in this point, cuz in ML sometime we would like to play and buy too many different players
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado