ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2?

2 participantes

How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2? Empty How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2?

Mensaje por gyyo93 12/26/2021, 6:48 am

Hello community, i want to know if is possible to set this game at maximum AI (players and goalkeeper) to be super smart in defense also in attack and to attack more often through middle of penalty area not to go 90% of their chances for crosses. I saw some were speak about that and made topic for we2002 i follow those codes and input in iss2 ISO but i think they don't do nothing better than default hard. Is there any way to make this?
gyyo93
gyyo93
Miembro Destacado
Miembro Destacado

Reconocimientos : App Maker

How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2? Empty Re: How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2?

Mensaje por polipoli 12/26/2021, 2:23 pm

We don't know anything about that. All we know is the file containing the AI, GAME.BIN.

There are some posts about AI, but I don't believe in any of them, I saw no difference comparing to the original iso. I posted also a hack about AI, but later I realized I just changed the strategies, so it's not a real AI hack.

By the moment all we can do about is improve the strategies, find out the best ones. I did a list with the best strategies I found on patches. In some patches I have played a lot I found some teams, not strong teams, that I had problems to beat. Here I show those strategies:

VALUE STRATEGY
--------------------------------
0 No strategy
1 Normal
2 Center attack
3 Right attack
4 Left attack
5 Other side attack
6 Change side
7 CB overlap
8 Pressing
9 Counter attack
A Offside trap
B Formation 2
C Formation 3
D
E
F

Square----Triangle----Circle----Cross
9 1 9 1
9 3 4 8
9 1 3 4

If someone wants to find out the AI offsets, I advice to hack randomly the file GAME.BIN and check what happens. It's a hard work, because you must hack, then emulate and test...and most of the times you will corrupt the iso. I found out some things hacking the file GAME.BIN
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2? Empty How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2?

Mensaje por gyyo93 12/26/2021, 2:42 pm

Okay, thanks for the reply Polipoli. I have already tried to edit strategies for Master League teams but they have not played any better. It's not interesting for me to score whenever I want, but I would like to have a hard time scoring goals. And also want that they play better to have more possession of the ball and to create more chances. When I want i i give 20+ goals on a hard match in 10 minutes because I found the system how to cheat they defenders and score almost every shot Smile
gyyo93
gyyo93
Miembro Destacado
Miembro Destacado

Reconocimientos : App Maker

How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2? Empty Re: How to set the AI ​​to maximum and to attack more often through the middle of the penalty area is there a way for ISS 2?

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado