ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE)

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE) Empty BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE)

Mensaje por Luquita 8/28/2022, 9:50 am

Hello everyone!

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE) Caoa10

Today I'm coming to bring my "new" project of a remake of the "Brasileirão 2003 TURBO" (Yeah, it's a Megalomaniac name for a modification).

And this patch is so broken, some teams can crash your console like Santos F.C (This patch originally have 3 copies of Santos) or São Paulo F.C (This flag's color palette is broken)

São Paulo F.C's Flag

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE) Spfc10

Of the SPFC (São Paulo) situation I haven't seen this bug before in any patch, specially on consoles because this flag  is a trigger to another club like Corinthians or Fortaleza for example.

Yeah, if you play with SPFC the memory will store another club on this memory, in other words we have three teams at same time (if a Mirror Match you have four teams at same time.)

Brazil's National Team Kits Fixed!

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE) 88bb64a93a0eb994fbe657bf2e5225d2

I'm fixed the "Brazil" (BRA02, Brasil, BRA) Bug, when any shirts of National Team are badly compressed. It's easy to fix it!

Master League Fixed!
In the Master League, Brazilian Teams uses the correctly kits! It's strange to view Corinthians using Racing kits or Atlhetico Paranaense using P.S.G kits.

Name Fixed of all clubs!

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE) 114
The name of ALL TEAMS are correctly changed in tournaments mode, like this screenshot.

Secret Clubs!

And all the "secrets" clubs are available to play in any mode, like Palmeiras and Botafogo with correct 2D Pallete kits.

BRASILEIRÃO 2003 (REMAKE - FULLY PLAYABLE) 214

In the original game you only play with "Brasileirão Série A teams". (Yeah, in this time Palmeiras is playing the Second Division)

Anyway, let's download the ISO of link below:

Download Here

Sorry for my bad English, I'm wrote this without any translator tool/extension.
Luquita
Luquita
Miembro Veterano
Miembro Veterano

A Biohazard91 le gusta esta publicaciòn