ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

How to remove the cheering sound when dribbling into the penalty area?

How to remove the cheering sound when dribbling into the penalty area? Empty How to remove the cheering sound when dribbling into the penalty area?

Mensaje por iceworld 12/11/2018, 1:41 pm

Hello guys. I am from an Asian country. I have to speak English now.

There are two kind of crowd cheering sound in WE 2002, one is penalty-area-cheer-sound, the other is background-crowd-sound.

I found when the player dribble into the the penalty area, the crowd will start to cheer. And I cannot find out where this kind of penalty-area-cheer-sound are kept.

Notice that this kind of penalty-area-cheer-sound is different from those background-crowd-sound in W2002J00.RA which can be discovered by PSound.exe (see the picture I uploaded below). The background-crowd-sound are the kind of crowd cheering you can hear just when the match begins. I have managed to replace the background-crowd-sound in W2002J00.RA with null hex, so that when the match begins there will not be backgroud crowd sound until you dribble into the penalty area.

Does anyone know how to find the penalty-area-cheer-sound? And I want to try to remove them, so that only sound effects of passing and kicking the ball are left in the whole match process.

Thanks.

----------------------------
You can see the background-crowd-sound list by PSound.exe:

How to remove the cheering sound when dribbling into the penalty area? Aaaaa10
iceworld
iceworld
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo