ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE

2 participantes

Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE  Empty Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE

Mensaje por gyyo93 5/14/2022, 5:10 pm

We can probably work on discover for starting master league from division 1, i have some free time now, so i just wonder does that hack worth for searching. Also if anyone have any suggestion for something, i can check it Smile
gyyo93
gyyo93
Miembro Destacado
Miembro Destacado

Reconocimientos : App Maker

Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE  Empty Re: Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE

Mensaje por polipoli 5/14/2022, 5:30 pm

gyyo93 escribió:We can probably work on discover for starting master league from division 1, i have some free time now, so i just wonder does that hack worth for searching. Also if anyone have any suggestion for something, i can check it Smile
I would like to make iss2 look like we games, smaller players. The game we2001 has an option to change between the 2 kind of views. With cheat engine I was able to find the ram position that changes the view, but that ram position is out of the range of psx ram so I wasn't able to apply the debugger method.

Here is the info
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE  Empty Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE

Mensaje por gyyo93 5/14/2022, 5:48 pm

I searched for it before, but without success, because I didn't have an address from the cheat engine, with the help of the address from the cheat engine it can probably be found. This is one of the hidden options that are set to be the default and cannot be changed. And by the way how do i open files PAL and NTSC Smile
gyyo93
gyyo93
Miembro Destacado
Miembro Destacado

Reconocimientos : App Maker

Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE  Empty Re: Do we want to have start form division 1 in master league for ISS/WE

Mensaje por polipoli 5/14/2022, 6:01 pm

Files NTSC and PAL are just copies of SLPM_868.35.000 and SLPM_868.35.000.

Files SLPM_868.35.000 and SLPM_868.35.001 are savestates of epsxe, with the 2 kind of views. You must put them in the sstates folder. With F2 you change the savestate and with F3 you load a savestate

With the other file you have the ram position, C8BB4A. Values are 00 or 01
polipoli
polipoli
Miembro Elite
Miembro Elite

Reconocimientos : Colaborador

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado