ZonaWE
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

AI behavior in the game

2 participantes

AI behavior in the game Empty AI behavior in the game

Mensaje por gyyo93 11/16/2022, 5:47 pm

I would like to ask anyone interested if there is anyone willing to find the exact address for the AI ​​behavior in the game, in order to improve the game, as I don't have time to do it myself at the moment, but I would be very happy to work on it and improve the game whenever I can .
gyyo93
gyyo93
Miembro Destacado
Miembro Destacado

Reconocimientos : App Maker

A shirohigé y a CAMPIONE les gusta esta publicaciòn

AI behavior in the game Empty Re: AI behavior in the game

Mensaje por shirohigé 11/17/2022, 4:59 pm

gyyo93 escribió:I would like to ask anyone interested if there is anyone willing to find the exact address for the AI ​​behavior in the game, in order to improve the game, as I don't have time to do it myself at the moment, but I would be very happy to work on it and improve the game whenever I can .

All what we can say is to pray you"ll have more much free time to do it Laughing Laughing Laughing cuz I'm here in this blog and also I search too many stuffs like this in the internet but no result :/ !!!

I think in the golden era of WE theere was too many editors "Italians, Mexicans, Latinos" and more n moore n moooore !!!! but unfortenatelly they deseperde all ;'( for exe WALXER one of the biggest WE editorz of all time !!! but there's no contact about them
shirohigé
shirohigé
Adicto al WE
Adicto al WE

Reconocimientos : Colaborador